|Who are Car Contacts?|
|How to find us|
|What Our Customers Say|
|Trading Terms and Conditions|
| Hours to suit you
12-18 School Road Tilehurst Reading Berks RG31 5AL Tel: 0118 9451516 Fax: 0118 9452830 Email: email@example.com
Car Contacts are Reading’s largest Independent High Quality Used Car Retailer, Est 40 Years,
Car Contacts employ 28 totally Customer focussed staff to ensure you receive the highest possible levels of customer service, in all disciplines, when you do business Car Contacts.
What do we do?
Car Contacts stock around 100 High Quality Used Cars sourced only from impeccable suppliers with relationships, based solely on trust and reputation, over a thirty year period.
Car Contacts have access to 3000 cars nationwide, daily, if the car you require is not in stock.
All Car Contacts cars are prepared to exacting standards in our own workshops by our own team of 12 technicians, using the latest technical and diagnostic equipment, to ensure our service meets or exceeds main dealer standards.
How do we do it differently?
We are all happy to acknowledge that over the past ten years the quality of cars has improved drastically but, like all things mechanical, occasionally things do go wrong, and to ensure we limit your possible disappointment as much as possible Car Contacts carry out Quality Control Checks at eight different points before delivery:
Before WE Buy
1. To ensure EVERY car meets Car Contacts standards every potential retail car is put through an intensive mechanical and cosmetic inspection
Before YOU Buy
2. Every Retail Car over £3595, under nine years of age with less than 70,000 miles registered, is put through a rigorous RAC Platinum Warranty Inspection.
3. Every RAC Platinum Warranted car is serviced in Car Contacts workshop to manufacturers standards by one of Car Contacts trained technicians.
4. Every RAC Platinum Warranted car is offered with the benefit of a new 12 MONTH MOT Certificate.
5. Every RAC Platinum Warranted car has a secondary 70 point Car Contacts check carried out.
6. Every RAC Platinum Warranted car has its cosmetic appearance prepared to our very high standards.
Before YOU collect your car
7. Every RAC Platinum Warranted car has a final QUALITY CONTROL check carried out by our Highly Trained Workshop QC Controllers.
8. Every RAC Platinum Warranted car has its cosmetic appearance Final QC checked to ensure you are not disappointed when you come to collect.
After your purchase Car Contacts offer a very high level of customer backup with competitive servicing, MOT’s, Tyres, Exhausts and body repairs using the latest technology.
To ensure Car Contacts meet and exceed, your expectations, where possible, our Service Manager is supported by three franchised trained Service Receptionists, and a team of 12 technicians including our two Quality Control Supervisors who test every car when the work is completed.
Before Car Contacts carry out any “extra” remedial work we contact our customers, explain the required work, and incurred costs to seek approval to complete.
Whilst maintaining our High Level of Quality workmanship the Car Contacts hourly labour rates are on average 40% less than those of main franchised dealers so savings can be substantial.
If you want to experience a level of service that matches, or exceeds, that of the Main Dealer without the costs contact Car Contacts Service Department today on 01189 410551.
Car Contacts, 12-18 School Road, Tilehurst,
Reading, Berks, RG31 5AL.